Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Wednesday Words - Garden Gluttony

The tagline for my summer so far:

Garden Gluttony...
the overindulgence, over-consumption of gardens or gardening.
Can one visit too many gardens?

Flowers in former WSU Extension Director garden


Woodland Park Zoo Horticultural Tour


Bloedel Gardens


View from one of many Whidbey Island gardens


Lake Wilderness Arboretum Gardens

Garden Gluttony...
Fault or asset?
You decide.

For other Wednesday Words, please visit Jen at Muddy Boot Dreams.

~Aerie-el

3 comments:

  1. Hey- we have to take it the years we can get it, don't we! Remember last year? I was just thinking that the hot week ahead will send the garden into overdrive. Hopefully it won't stress it out too much. This is like an actual summer this year. Thanks for sharing some of the "harvest."
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you! I so totally forgot about WW today- so I'll just agree with you k? Happy over-gardening Aerie-el!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nah, never too many. I'm impressed that your family either let you drag them along (or went willingly!) or you got free to see so many. Also a little jealous. :) In the fall, I'm going to cram in a bunch, including Bloedel and the UW Arboretum to see the Japanese maples in full glory. Thanks for the virtual tour!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and visiting blogs of people who leave them! Thanks for visiting!