Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Wordless Wednesday - Summer Dreams

Remembering warmer weather...


I pledge that after this long, cold winter I will not complain about the short, hot summer.

Happy (almost) Wordless Wednesday!

Click here to visit more WW posts from around the world.



  1. lovely shots full of warm sunny rays and color that is pure bliss~!
    well done.

    happy wordless Wednesday and thank you for your visit to my blog as well as your kind comment.


  2. Seems we all are anxiously waiting for Spring. Good photo choices.
    Cher Sunray Gardens

  3. How very cool to see a post from you! That Eryngium in your first shot is electric.

  4. Equally.... after our current prolonged hot spell, 2 weeks without rain, I wont complain if it rains everyday........ :)


I love comments, and visiting blogs of people who leave them! Thanks for visiting!