Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The Escape to SAGBUTT

Sorry I haven't been posting or visiting blogs
or even logging on to Blotanical regularly.
I'm hoping for a light at the end of the tunnel soon though,
so we can get back to just our regularly scheduled lives.

We're still dealing with the cleanup and other repercussions
of the electrical fire that occurred about a month ago.
Click here for that post.
It's been almost worse than moving--
it reminds me of moving, with more stress thrown in.


Eventually we'll get to the root of the problem,
and then it will all be behind us...we hope.


In the meantime, my escape from these trials and tribulations is to attend the SAGBUTT (Seattle Area Garden Bloggers United To Talk) meeting this weekend. I'm really looking forward to visiting for my first time in person (!) with blogging buddies, as well as to the tomato-tasting, and seeing the entries for the largest ripe tomato, smallest ripe tomato, and most anthropomorphic tomato (resembling a face or ??). If you live in the PNW and want to join in the fun, you're welcome to leave me a comment or email for more information,
or just click on 'Greenwalks' for details.

Also, here are links to just some of the blogs
of the other SAGBUTT members (alphabetically listed):
A Gardener in Progress, Garden Muse,
Daniel Mount Gardens, Greenwalks,
Life on Tiger Mountain (hosting the August meeting),
Petunia's Garden
and Weed Whackin' Wenches.

~Kit 'Aerie-el'

5 comments:

  1. So sorry that the icky fire saga is continuing. I hope it's over soon and that you guys are all healthy as horses with no lingering after-effects!

    Oh wow, I didn't realize you were actually going to make it on Saturday - that's great and it will be SOOOO nice to finally meet you! I hope a lot of people make it so you can meet everyone. It's such a great group of folks. See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photos in this post. The first two look like paintings! I hope we''ll be a good distraction from the fire fallout. It will be very nice to meet you in person, too. Paula

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tomatoes are to die for. Think the bloggers getting together is great, though I do think the name is interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know that you were still dealing with the after effects of the fire, hope it gets taken care of soon and you can have it all behind you.
    Have a great time at the meeting. I'll be watching my daughter's soccer team play in a tournament. I'm hoping I can make it to the next one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. por pura casualidad econtre este blog, por ahi navegando en internet, aun no puedo creer lo bonito que es aquel lugar de las fotografias, me gusto mucho, aunque hablo español y no entienda muy bien todo, pues me gusto mas que nada las fotografias que toma, son hermosas, muy hermosas, me encantan las del cielo, las del sol, del amanacer, fascinanta sumamente fascinante, hasta pronto y espero que se encuentre muy bien, (quien quiera que sea, jejejeje)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and visiting blogs of people who leave them! Thanks for visiting!