Sunday, October 31, 2010

In a Spider State of Mind

I've been saving this post for this time of year 
because it includes spooky spiders. 
Click on the pictures, but only if you want 
to see the spiders up close and personal!
And now, please sit back, relax, and enjoy the web-
-blog, that is!



I think spider in the two photos above
is a male Goldenrod Crab Spider. 
Click here to read more about it.

Above:
A friend who is an entomologist said that I captured the 'deed'
between this male and female garden spider.

Going their separate ways.




Yum, dinner.


Ready for the picking.



I have no idea what type spider this is above, 
but it sure was pretty.


Welcome friends...bwaa-ha-ha-haaaaa.

~Aerie-el

7 comments:

  1. As much as spiders creep me out, you've captured some great shots. We've got tons of the brown spiders outside now. I saw one of those unknown spiders here too recently, I don't think I'd seen that type ever before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i REALLY enjoyed those pictures. my name is landon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have this big garden spider who makes its web every night ...then during the day it is taken down....and up again the next day.
    Great catches on some of those spiders.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!
    Thats a nice spider story.
    The colors in the pictures are also very beautiful Autumn definitely has a lot of charm in its own way :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and visiting blogs of people who leave them! Thanks for visiting!