Friday, March 7, 2014

ORCHID SHOW at the Missouri Botanical Garden

I recently went to the Orchid Show at the Missouri Botanical Garden, 
and captured the shots below. 





My friend said this one (above) is also known as the 'orchid dancing lady'.

The orchid below is another 'dancing lady' but it was much smaller than the one above.


  
Loved this one. Cymbidium Ruby Pendant.


But perhaps this is my favorite. 
It enchanted me so much that I forgot to get the name.


I'll leave you with this view of the pond and path,
and will share more orchid shots
in my next post.

The Orchid Show continues through March 23rd.
It is well worth the visit!
For more information, click here.

~Aerie-el











No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, and visiting blogs of people who leave them! Thanks for visiting!